Premium IP-telephony for the companies with large voice traffic volume.
IP-Corporation — high-quality IP-telephony for major companies.
In contrast to the popular IP-telephony solutions, Gars Telecom provides the service through the direct interconnections with the operators, not with the public Internet. Due to it the quality of the voice transmission through IP-technology yields to the traditional telephony.
Gars Telecom infrastructure is tuned to the needs of major companies with a large volume of voice traffic and allows to organize simultaneously an unlimited number of telephone lines.
The service is particularly true for:
- Service companies with the territorial distribution of offices (banks, tour operators, retail chains, pharmaceutical companies, etc.).
- Buying services (Internet shops, taxi, booking services, courier services, etc.).
- Telemarketing services and telephone interviewers.
In case of the absence of the customer's own IP-equipment (voice gateway or IP-PBX, SIP-phone or softphone) Gars Telecom will provide it on lease or for sale.
Opportunities and advantages
- Optimization of costs due to lower operating costs for the organization, IP-network operation and traffic handling as compared to the traditional telephony's infrastructure. The benefit is achieved through the large volume of traffic, instead of saving the data transmission circuit used.
- Single tariff for all the offices, regardless of their location.
- Maintenance of the "traditional" quality due to a direct IP-joints with operators.
- Connecting of the service within 1 day, upon availability of the technical possibility (voice gateway or IP-PBX, SIP-phone or a soft phone).
- Ability to connect multi-channel number (including virtual) in the "495" and "499" codes or the 8 800 number with the maintenance of it in case of removal.
- Personal account for the management of the service and getting complete calls statistics.
- Free testing of the service.
- The ability to call directly from a laptop or via the app on your phone, which is especially important for business trips and remote working.