Relegate the management of your telecom to the outsourcing and focus on the business.
Outsourcing is the devolution of non-core business processes of the company to the specialized organizations. The outsourcing allows company to focus entirely on its core business, and to assign all the service functions to the agencies, specialized in narrow service sectors. In this case the lack of necessity to develop and maintain non-core processes allows to optimize costs and increase business efficiency in general.
The telecom outsourcing involves the execution of the comprehensive contract on the service of all the telecommunications infrastructure. The service provider takes upon itself not only responsibility for the optimization of the already existing environment, including people, processes and technology, but also the full set of measures for the support, maintenance and development of the customer's telecommunications infrastructure are included in set of its responsibilities. Completing the whole task complex the company-supplier of outsourcing services independently carries out projects and attracts the subcontractors. The outsourcing customer pays the company only for the result.
The appeal to the telecom outsourcing allows to:
- Improve the assets utilization efficiency through the optimization of the costs on IT and communication.
- Reduce transaction costs and simplify the process of network operations.
- Improve the quality of the provided services.
- Get a constant contact with the team of experts and consultants.
- Increase the "transparency" and control of the telecommunications infrastructure.
- Solve the problem of "routine work" and lack of staff.
- Increase the investment attractiveness of the company.
What organizations need telecom outsourcing?
The outsourcing strategy may show a high efficiency in the companies:
- that have already delegated some part of the functions (security, catering, cleaning) that are not directly related to the business, to the subcontractors, that would do their part of work more efficiently and professionally, thereby helping the company to focus on the core business;
- that have reflected of the priority of charges: to appropriate resources to the training of the IT- specialists or to invest same resources in the marketing activities to increase the target audience; to purchase new expensive equipment for the IT-infrastructure of the company or to finance one of the production units;
- the front office of which doesn't possess full information whether the solutions, equipment or services selected by their proper engineeres meet the needs of the company and whether the operated equipment will go out of date morally earlier that it will amortize;
- that are being in the process of the restructuring — mergers or divisions, where there is a change in the composition of shareholders, or a new strategy related with the reduction of costs is being implemented, as well as a partial or complete replacement of the top management team.